Tuesday, 8 May 2012

I've risen to fall to correct myself! ~(lyrics)~

Now I can almost feel the lust
The freedom that I've gained!
I feel the passion running wild
Am like a free bird, flying high!
I can almost touch the sky
The wounds have stopped bleeding
Now I don't feel any pain!

Electrified, I feel its flowing through
I don't feel any pain, any more
Like that I have bared in my previous
Peep into my history,And you shall see a broken soul
Left alone petrified, I have learned to grow up!
And now, nothing will stop me.

I have faced fear agony and rage
No energy to feel hatred for those who broke me!
Been a crippled and wrinkled in my past
But now I know how to stand straight!
I can find my wounds have been stitched 
Now I cant no more blood bleeding out
All the pain and suffering I had gone through
Has run away far away from me and now!

Electrified, I feel its flowing through
I don't feel any pain, any more
Like that I have bared in my previous
Peep into my history,And you shall see a broken soul
Left alone petrified, I have learned to grow up!
And now, nothing will stop me.

I agree there has been lots of up's and down's
From my side to feel agony! But who may not make mistakes,
to get up from them and correct ourselves.
I wont ask to give me a chance!
Cause I can point out myself and rise again
I've got a second chance to flow with the tide
I'll use em wisely to move further
Don't have to point out saying,am wrong!
Cause I know what happened with me in the past and now!

Electrified, I feel its flowing through
I don't feel any pain, any more
Like that I have bared in my previous
Peep into my history,And you shall see a broken soul
Left alone petrified, I have learned to grow up!
And now, nothing will stop me.

Am rising to fall again, But I've fallen twice now
I'll make out myself. Don't tell me am always wrong
As I've felt the passion f freedom running in me!
I'll feel it through me!I wanna run with the wind
To enjoy the lust of freedom
Don't dare to stop me from it
Cause I may stumble and fall again and I don't......Want......that!