Thursday, 8 December 2011

MY HEART’S KEEPER

My heart's keeper

I still got that dream
That I dream always
In the midst of the sea
You stand alone………
Longing for someone to come by,
And hold your arms,
To make you, feel like
You are there…………
There is a tear in your eyes
That you wanted to shed………..
Oh……
But it would not budge
Cus there aren’t no one, to feel
The loneliness and the longings
You have for someone
Who shall stand by your side?
For all of your dreams
To make it some alive…………….
Oh…..
I know the feeling
Of being lonely
You don’t have to say
Just look in my eye……….
You could see it there
What I wanna say
Its crystal clear………..
Oh my love……..
I’ve waited for so long
But no it isn’t not true……
This is all just what I make up,
To make me feel happy
Cus all I have is pain……..
Of seeing you being so lonely
You don’t have to be….
Just look in my eye
And tell me, what do you see?
Is it love or hate?
Or gay or sorrow……….. U decide……….
Oh my love………..
Just call my name………
I am there for you like always
You don’t have to cry……
You don’t have to blame……
Just look in my eye……………
You can see it there
What you wanna see……….
I know what it feels like
To be lonely………..
To be left behind……….
To roam out free
With no one to care or fear……….
Just you and the dark
It makes you awful
I know how you feel…
Just don’t have to yell
Don’t have to scream………
Cus I can see it there
When you look me in the eyes…….
Oh my love…….
Just walk with me
You shall be happy
Always with me………
You don’t have to feel sorry
Don’t have any regrets
On ditching me…….
Just walk with me……………
To be together like forever
Just call my name………
I shall be there with you like forever
Whenever you need me
Just let me know……..
Don’t feel scared….
To walk alone
Cus am here to complete you……
You don’t have to yell
You don’t have to scream
Don’t even blame on you…..
Cus just look me in the eye
You and I can see it there
So crystal clear………….
What we wanna say
What we wanna confess
Just go on……….
And say it……
Cus now am here
For you like always…………
My love………………….