Friday, 9 December 2011

MUSIC OF CANDLE FIRE

Burning candle light

How beautiful to see the candle light flickering
The friend of darkness
That lit up my life with this candle light
I would sit along with the light
And write as much as my mind asks me to
Candle fire gives my new hopes and dreams
This shall help me to light my life
Besides the candle fire I would-
sit along for a long time, alone
I could feel a light music played
I don’t know by whom or by which instrument
The sweet music and a sorrowful voice
Resembles my life completely
Now that I realized a dream that I dream often
Came to reality, I don’t ever thought it would, but it did
It was fantastically amazing
I don’t know how I could express it
It can only be understood
By experiencing it
The aura of it so beautiful
The music played with the flickering light
That shines so bright
Indicate my life
Candle fire means so much to me
There was a light music played
I don’t know by whom or by which instrument
But the voice so shallow and deep
With sorrow, solitary, and heavy burdens of life
That music gave me so much pleasure
In a dim room with a candle fire flickering and the gloomy music
So beautiful to be in such a place
To have that feeling of happiness
Such a beautiful experience
You shall only understand it when you feel it
When you are there in that atmosphere to feel it
I danced in the music of sorrow with someone
The color and the rhythm of that dream flowed so beautifully
Now am day dreaming the dream because its beautifully pictured in my eyes
The wonderful experience I’ve got
So beautiful it was
The wave of that slow light music of solitude plays in my ears
So lightly and so beautiful
That I can hear it now
Played in my ears so beautifully
I want to melt into the dream once again
To feel like it’s happening right in front of my eyes
The beautiful candle light and the music
Fills my heart with pleasure
Candle light complete the depth in me………
My heart carves for that feeling
The feeling given by the music of candle light……..